When: December 4, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM GMT / 8:00AM EST / 5:00AM PST
What: A one-hour complimentary webinar, "Smart Service in the Contact Center"
Anne Marie Forsyth, CEO, Customer Contact Association (CCA)
Steven Thurlow, Head of Worldwide Product Strategy, KANA
Watch the Recording: Complete the form and get instant access to this webinar.
THE ISSUE: Today’s modern world of mobile communications and ‘always on’ society poses multiple challenges for organisations trying to keep abreast of customer expectation.
Reducing costs by trying to manage volume through greater automation and maximising self-service poses a risk to customer loyalty and satisfaction. This inherent conflict poses a challenge to the entire organisation, and puts the customer service operations at the centre of the battle front.
Original research undertaken by KANA and CCA provides insights into some of the emerging trends and ways in which organisations are striving to future proof by adapting their strategies to embrace and deliver smarter service, given the conflicting demands.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How contact centres are coping with a shift from passive service to proactive engagement
- What smart service strategies and new look business models are being adopted
- What tools are being relied on to intervene in a customer relationship
- Whether the role of the contact centre and its visibility to the board is changing as customers are becoming more vocal
- Understanding what the evolved contact centre will look like and what other trends are influencing its continued change
Watch the Recording
Complete the form and get instant access to this webinar.